Take your site’s email to the next level!
The FormBuilder SMTP Controls extension allows FormBuilder to send it’s email through any standard SMTP service such as Mandrill or SendGrid. This gives you much more flexibility over how email is handled without having to depend on potentially flaky local server based email systems. Some SMTP services also offer extensive tracking and reporting on email deliverability which can be a great aid in managing your website’s communication effectively.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Integrates seamlessly with FormBuilder.
- Allows for extensive tracking and reporting using SMTP services such as Mandrill.
- Your purchase helps support the developer. 🙂
- PHP v. 5.3 or higher.
- FormBuilder 1.0 or higher.
- An SMTP server.
PURCHASING OF THIS EXTENSION IS CURRENTLY DISABLED.
Install the plugin in the same way as a normal WordPress plugin. It should sit along-side the regular FormBuilder plugin.
- Unzip the package to a folder.
- Upload the folder to reside in the /wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin interface.
- Configure the plugin on it’s settings page. A settings link will appear in the FormBuilder navigation as well as under your Tools menu.
If you have any problems or concerns with the plugin, please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact me using the contact form here.