Accept Website Payments Today!
The FormBuilder Stripe Payments extension allows FormBuilder to collect and process payment by most major credit cards using the Stripe payment gateway.
The Stripe Payments extension is built on the premise of collecting payment for one product per form or page. It is excellent for selling individual products or digital downloads and is actually in use on this page to take care of it’s own sale. It is NOT a shopping cart solution.
Adding payment features to a form is as simple as adding a new FormBuilder system field with the name “stripe_payment”, the value of the product you wish to sell in the Field Value, and the description in the Field Label.
- Easy to install and simple to use.
- Secure integration with Stripe APIs.
- Allows for extensive tracking and reporting using SMTP services such as Mandrill.
- Your purchase helps support the developer. 🙂
- PHP v. 5.3 or higher.
- FormBuilder 1.05 or higher.
- An SSL enabled website.
- A Stripe account
- This plugin will attempt to force any page on which there is a payment form to switch over to using SSL (HTTPS). If unsuccessful, it will NOT display the payment form.
- Your Stripe API tokens will need to be saved in the local WordPress database. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND ensuring that your WordPress administrative interface and database are secure. Furthermore, you may wish to configure WordPress to require SSL on the administrative side of the site. Learn how to set that up here.
- Purchase of this software license grants you permission to install the plugin on a single site. (development sites are permitted)
Financial transactions through software on the Internet are inherently risky. Use of this plugin requires competent website management and security. By purchasing or installing this plugin, you assume all responsibility for any financial loss that may be incurred. Furthermore you and those you may represent agree NOT to hold James Warkentin or WarkenSoft Productions responsible in any way for damages of any form resulting from the use of this plugin or related software. By purchasing or installing this software you are indicating agreement to these terms.
Install the plugin in the same way as a normal WordPress plugin. It should sit along-side the regular FormBuilder plugin.
- Unzip the package to a folder.
- Upload the folder to reside in the /wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin interface.
- Configure the plugin on it’s settings page. A settings link will appear in the FormBuilder navigation as well as under your Tools menu.
- You will need to enter your Stripe public and private API keys on the settings page. Stripe testing keys are also accepted.
If you have any problems or concerns with the plugin, please don’t hesitate to ask. Contact me using the contact form here.