- Upload the /formbuilder/ folder and files to your WordPress plugins folder, located in your WordPress install under /wp-content/plugins/
- Browse in the WordPress admin interface to the plugin activation page and activate the FormBuilder plugin.
- The plugin should now be installed, activated and working.
- You may create new contact forms by using the controls found on the Manage > FormBuilder page.
- Once you have created one or more contact forms, you should see a dropdown list with your form names below the text editing area on the Write Post administrative page.
- Have fun, enjoy using the FormBuilder plugin, and don’t forget to come back and visit us at http://truthmedia.com
Head First PHP & MySQL: A Brain-Friendly Guide
If you're ready to create web pages more complex than those you can build with HTML and CSS, Head First PHP & MySQL is the ultimate learning guide ... Read More >
The Joy of PHP: A Beginner's Guide to Programming Interactive Web Applications with PHP and mySQLThird Edition now with bonus chapters. Have you ever wanted to design your own website or browser application but thought it would be too difficult o... Read More >
PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide (4th Edition)It hasn't taken Web developers long to discover that when it comes to creating dynamic, database-driven Web sites, MySQL and PHP provide a winning ope... Read More >