This plugin will allow you to make money on your website as an Amazon.com affiliate. It enables you to automatically advertise products from Amazon.com which are specifically related to the topic you are writing about.
- Automatically load category or tag related products from Amazon.com.
- Earn rewards as an affiliate, simply by entering your affiliate tracking code.
- Provide valuable additional content to your visitors on the topics of your posts.
- Total control to tailor results for any given post.
- Excellent content caching for lightning fast response times.
- Ability to disable related products from being displayed at all on any given post.
Read the rest of this entry »
I’m very excited to announce the release of SendFeed, a brand new RSS/XML Feed to Email WordPress plugin.
The SendFeed Plugin for WordPress allows you to send your latest post from your RSS feed to an external Mailing List Manager in both text and HTML formats.
It is capable of sending messages out immediately, at predefined intervals such as daily/weekly/monthly or manually. Also, the text and HTML templates are completely customizable on a per feed basis so you can tailor the emails to suit the list or feed you are using.
The plugin was developed by me while working for TruthMedia. We have just released the very first edition of the plugin on WordPress.org.
You can find it at: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sendfeed/
Original Post Here: http://truthmedia.com/2008/11/19/sendfeed-v-11-released/
Practical JIRA Plugins
One advantage of using JIRA for issue tracking, bug tracking, or project management is the ability to extend this tool with hundreds of plugins fro... Read More >